How to complain

If you have any concerns in relation to our service please contact us at the earliest opportunity and explain this to the individual with whom you have been working. If you are not comfortable doing so, or feel they will not be able to assist, please telephone us and ask to speak to Matthew Barrett quoting “I would like to make a complaint”.

In the event we cannot resolve your concern immediately, or you wish to escalate the matter to a formal complaint, we will send you a written copy of our complaints procedure by email or post according to your preference.

We will then assist you in following our complaints procedure and very much hope we can reach a solution directly between us. However, if such is not possible, you can refer the matter to the Legal Ombudsman using the following information:-

0300 555 0333

PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ

Scroll to Top